1/144 Revell F-18E with DMX digital camo decals

This is a really nice build for a little-seen kit. I've never heard of those decals before, but they look fantastic. I'm sure it was lots of work, but it is a very striking scheme.

You are right - dropping the flaps on this kit is difficult. Because of that diagonal seam line, you can only cut it after you glue the wings together. And after you cut it apart (which isn't easy because the wing is so thick) you then need to fill in the area between the upper and lower wings with something structural because they only touch at the seam line.

Where is the picture??

Don

Go to the top of the page and check out the ARC AIR...that is where you will find the today's aircrafts etc by date .. :thumbsup:

.,and if there is anything you like an want to share with us,then that is where you look and start a thread here..hope that helps :salute:

Edited by HOLMES

I just found the plane you were talking about. It puts my 1/144 Hornets to shame! I really gotta step up my game if I'm going to get any of my stuff to look as nice as that one.

Eric

Edited by echolmberg