CrossDelta 48001 Iranian F-14A Ali-Cat reprint ??

I think you'll be waiting an eon for this. Kim seems to be AWOL.

Not replying to emails or posts here...... shame. I liked his products but have recently had an issue with the dry transfers and his "customer service" is unreachable.

Real shame......

Loki,<br><br>What was the issue that you had?<br>

Hi Horrido,

I have used Hobbydecals stencils on the dry transfer system for a long while. I haven't changed my finishing methods but my recent attempts to use the stencils in 1/48 for the F/A-18E I am building has caused issues.

Basically some stick and some don't. I use Hobbydecals own apparatus for rubbing down the decal and as I say, haven't changed my methods.

Some of the dry transfers will not come off the backing paper which has resulted in ruined decals of which there are one on the sheet.

I also sent Pat Spitaels (Foxtwo) some F-4 panel numbers in 1/48 which he says he is having the same problem.

Use Diegos line of "Hi decals". They have Irianian Tomcat options.

HI-Decal_Logo _450 wide.jpg

Thanks Phantom, I love all kind of planes but Tomcats are way on Top of my favorite list. I'm an 1:48 F-14 decal and Hasegawa kit collector so I own a couple of Hi-Decal Line 48-021 (Iranian Tomcats). The list of sets I'm looking for (including this one) are the only ones I need to complete my collection. Problem is all of them have vanished from the face of the earth :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Phantom, I love all kind of planes but Tomcats are way on Top of my favorite list. I'm an 1:48 F-14 decal and Hasegawa kit collector so I own a couple of Hi-Decal Line 48-021 (Iranian Tomcats). The list of sets I'm looking for (including this one) are the only ones I need to complete my collection. Problem is all of them have vanished from the face of the earth :(/>

Edited by Luca