1/48 CF-18 188790 - Brand new

As of the last briefing I attended right before I went on sick leave the Blue Angles are still going. The most of the flight line and the northern end of runway 36 are going to be packed with aircraft. I also know that a B-17 is going to be there!

Denis

As of the last briefing I attended right before I went on sick leave the Blue Angles are still going. The most of the flight line and the northern end of runway 36 are going to be packed with aircraft. I also know that a B-17 is going to be there!

Denis

Denis

Hey, that's great news! I've only ever seen a B-17 once; looking forward to seeing it again. And of course, what's better than one Hornet demo? A multiple-Hornet demo!

Will you still be around, or are you moving before?

Neo

See you there. More details by PM!

ALF

Denis

Hey, that's great news! I've only ever seen a B-17 once; looking forward to seeing it again. And of course, what's better than one Hornet demo? A multiple-Hornet demo!

Will you still be around, or are you moving before?

ALF

I'll still be here. I should be on my pre-move leave so I will be a spectator and not working the airshow this year. I am looking forward to seeing alll the airframes that are coming.

BTW, I saw this year's demo Hornet practicing yestarday while I was at the base.

Denis

I'm definitely going on the Sunday, and there might be another ARCer coming as well - his first time visiting here (AX 365).

Admission is free

I'm still going. I have permission from Teri but she will not be joining me unfortunately. There's no way I'm gonna miss it this year. And I like the price. Did I mention police officers are cheap!? With any luck an ARC group photo can be snapped for posterity's sake.

Mike