HK Models B-17G Test Shot at California Shows!

Greetings,

On Saturday, February 9th, we will be at the Petaluma Community Center on

320 North McDowell Blvd in Petaluma, California for the "Hobby Expo". This is well worth visiting as besides the usual fine models on display, there are trains,RC air planes, boats and tanks being demonstrated. If you are going and want to be sure we have what you want,please let us know.

On Saturday, February 16, we will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA for the NNL Model Car Show. This is the big West Coast model car event, so if you like cars of all sizes, be there!

The test shot of HK Models new 1:32 B-17G kit is now at our warehouse. We will have it at both of these shows! This will be exciting and we will be taking pre-orders! We will also have a production kit of the new KittyHawk 1:48 Mirage F.1B two-seater.

EBBRO's new 1:20 scale Team Lotus 72E 1973 Formula 1 Kit (EB 20-003) will be arriving this month and we will have it along with their other two Classic Formula 1 race car kits at these shows. Place your pre-order now as there is alot of excitement about this kit. Thanks and

Best Regards,

Ken & Mary Ellen Lawrence

Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

Edited by KenLawrence

Speculation on the price is just that - speculation. Why not just wait until it's announced?

Well, seeing as how the original poster is a vendor, I figured he may know, so I asked the question. I didnt feel like just waiting till its announced.

<<Well, seeing as how the original poster is a vendor, I figured he may know, so I asked the question. I didnt feel like just waiting till its announced.>>

HK has not informed us of the price as yet, but I think that they are very carefully calculating their costs and profit margin along with the retail price Also the wholesale prices to importers and shops. They are serious people investing serious money in these kits. The retail price will receive strong consideration. Thanks and

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence

Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

www.pacmodels.com

info@pacmodels.com

Cool, I plan on attending Hobby Expo. I simply have no room for a model that size, but it will be neat to see. It must be a monster, the wingspan will be over 3 feet.

Edited by Aaronw