My father just pass away

Am sorry to hear of your loss Armando. I too lost my dad 8 years ago this week so know what your feeling and going through. One small consolation is that if he was battling illness, at least he is at peace now and pain-free. just keep him in your heart and in your memories

stevie

Armando,

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

MY. Condolences to you and you family. :pray: :pray:

Your Father is at Peace but that does not ease your pain ..

I know how you feel as MY own father died many years ago when I was younger..

And still miss him today.. But remember those times you share with him .and he will always be with you ..

HOLMES :salute:

Armando, my sympathies to you & your family. Your Dad sounds like he was a great Dad to have, you'll sure miss him. I lost mine 10yrs gone now & he was doolally for a couple before that but I still miss him more than I can say. Hold those special memories, they will carry you through the tough times.

Steve.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Armando. From your description, your father was a very good man. Having lost my father suddenly in a MVA 7 years ago, I can only say that in time your memories of him will make you smile as with me when I remember all the special days I had with my own father.