64th/65th Aggressor decals 1/72

Hi,

Afterburner decals did the Blue and Brown eagles in 1/72nd

And for the F-16s there's afaik no dedicated sheet but maybe combining the Twobobs to cool for school sheet with the artic agressor sheet could be an option but don't know about the little details like squadron badges, pilot names etc...

Edited by Fiddler

People have asked and asked for the most recent 64th and 65th agrs markings in 1/72 but still no dice.......

Give me time, I can only do so much... :thumbsup:/>

I gotta finish the first round of adversaries before I draw up the F-16's...

A-4E_152070_Tiger.png

(Very much a work in progress!)

TwoBobs "72-100 F-16C Blizzard Bad Guys" has markings for the "Blizzard" schemed F-16C in the markings it wore when it rolled out of the paint barn in late 2011 and all during the first seven months of 2012. It was released at NATS 2012 and the squadron changed the tail markings like, a week or two prior.

Also, that particular F-16 (86-269) has worn three schemes in the 20 years it's served as an Aggressor - the two-tone Fulcrum scheme, the two-tone brown scheme and the three-tone Blizzard scheme, so you could use the markings for any one of those three schemes.

Edited by Tony Stark
  • 2 weeks later...

Give me time, I can only do so much... :thumbsup:/>/>

I gotta finish the first round of adversaries before I draw up the F-16's...

A-4E_152070_Tiger.png

(Very much a work in progress!)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id kill for a good comprehensive sheet!!!! 57 ATG 64 AGRS....all the good markings!!!!