An ARC Sponsor asking for your kind support

Hey Guys :wave:/>

As a long time ARC Sponsor and ARC'er I thought I make a ONE TIME post to kindly ask your assistance to spread the word about us. Usually I'm not doing this, but I thought we're here together for a long time enough to ask your support and I appreciate if you spend a few minutes of your precious time to do it. We'll still be friends if not of course ;)/> A lot of you are familiar with who we are, a lot of you are already enjoying the 20% ARC Discount we provide to each registered ARC members, but I quickly sum it up for the ones not knowing us.

VFC%20111%20With%20Picture_small.jpg

More customer examples here: http://store.carrierbuilders.net/images/images/gallery/index.html

We are Deployment Productions a small and dedicated team to provide museum quality and high accuracy custom aviation profile prints mostly for modern jets at this stage. Even though we are not doing it as a full-time job, but rather a passion (this is one of the reasons we turn to you now), our customers are ranging from Veterans, active USN, USAF and USMC units to Airline employees. We regularly make custom prints for change of command ceremonies or as farewell gifts and we are trying to contribute to the aviation fan community as much as possible. Some of you might remember that we also helped saving the longest serving Tomcat from scrapping by setting up fundraising product for that specific purpose.

4170_1168617853125_6767060_n.jpg

320x128_christine_0001.jpg

So here's how you can help:

1 - You can visit and enjoy our webshop www.deploymentproductions.com which is also good for research purposes for modeling (if you prefer, you can sign up for the newsletter - sent out roughly bi-monthly with special offers and new products. No daily or weekly spamming). If you like it, we thank you if you recommend it to others as well!

2 - You can like our Facebook page (we separated it to military and commercial jets due to the little different interests)

Military jets:

facebook_find_us_MIL.jpg

Airliners:

facebook_find_us_AL.jpg

3 - If you rather like Twitter, you can also follow us there at: https://twitter.com/DeploymentP

4 - You can follow what we are doing in our dedicated forum here at ARC in the sponsor's section: http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showforum=179

We appreciate your time reading it and supporting us whether via word of mouth, Facebook, Twitter or any other way! :wave:/>

Greetings, neu

Edited by neu

I'm getting this error on your website?

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/c350176/store.carrierbuilders.net/includes/application_top.php on line 322

Extremely professional - highest quality. Count me as an an very happy customer who can recommend these prints without hesitation 70.gif

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it :)

Greeitngs, neu :wave: