Sent email 2/11 #42 haven't heard back from you, would really like to know if the kits are still available that I listed, thanks

I just had a couple of traded emails with Erick and he has been away for training the last couple of days. I know he'll get back to you.

Sorry guys I have been very busy with work as most of you know I am an IP teaching at Ft Rucker and weather has us backed up this past week so I have been very busy. I will say that I do not look at this thread to often and if you havent pm'ed me I have missed you, for that I apologize. Please pm me with your lists and I will work them as soon as I can, if I dont respond in a day or so hit me again please, I try to answer as soon as I can. Thanks for you patience and understanding. Erick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the updated photos with prices on the boxes. Had a great weekend at the contest in Atlanta, great job guys well done. Sold alot of Rich's models there, thanks to all who bought. Here are what is left from Rich's stash that I have. Again these are builders kits so some of the boxes are worn or just flat busted but the kits are in excellent shape and mostly still in the plastic. PM me with your addy for shipping prices and payment for shipping only. The kit prices will be sent to Lachelle. Paypal is preferred. Thanks Erick

Edited by CW4 Erick Swanberg
  • 2 weeks later...

Another big THANK YOU to Eric for a fast delivery on the Revell Learjet.

For those that don't know this is a repop of the Hasegawa kit from the 80's. The Revell Germany boxing does inlcude USAF markings for a AMC and USAFE bird.

And for those who might want to do one note that the USAF birds are closer to being "ivory" than "white". I shared a hangar with two of them for a year and they definitely are not what I would call classic white.

Eric if you have the time maybe you should consider reshooting the pictures with just the kits you have left now.

Edited by majortomski

Another bump for Erick...class-A service and prices. 271.gif

Later,

Lee

I'm losing track of Bumps owed! Here's one for good measure.

You have handled this HUGE job with poise and efficiency and have probably taken a load of crap from some of us crybabies out here, too!

You are a good and faithful servant and I know Rich is proud of you.

'Kevin

Edited by PC12Driver

Hey all, everyone remembers Rich Herron's passing last year. This is the kits that I have from his collection. Jed Henderson has the rest and has been selling them as well. All kits are builders kits some are still in plastic but most are not. All kits are complete and will be double checked prior to shipment. The money is going to his widow and all we are doing is shipping so there will be two payments one to his widow for the kit and one to us for shipping. Look at the kits in the photos and send me a pm on the kit or kits you are interested in and I will let you know if I still have them and the price. The price will be a fair price and as said before is going to his widow. First come first served on kits. Thanks for helping out a fellow modeller Erick

Hi, I don't see kit list?

Thanks,

Alex

Guys, look back at posts 64 & 65. I suggested to Eric that he reshoot the pictures to show just what he has left.

As of Sunday 3/31 Eric pulled down the old pics and has not had a chance to post new ones.

Be patient.

OK here is the last of the Kits from my part of Rich's stash. Same as in posts above, these are builders kits some are still in plastic but most are not. PLEASE PM ME!!!! for kits as I check PM's more than the thread. PAYPAL is preferred method so Lachelle, Rich's widow gets the money right away. I am only getting shipping money so there will be two paypal addresses to send too. Please include address in first pm so I can get shipping info. Understand that I fly everyday for the Army so it might take me a day or two to get back. Thanks Erick

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg