Junkers Ju87b Stuka 1/32

I was told to re-post this to this part of the forum; sorry for any duplication. This is the new Trumpy tool, out of the box except for Eduard belts. This was a wonderful kit, more like a Tamiya kits and less like any other Trumpy planes I built; I hope to build more like this; fit and surface engraving is wonderful. The gelb is MM; the other paints are Tamiya rattle can (not decanted) AS5/23/24. The Trumpy decals were very good, by the way; not sure who is making them but they were high class. I highly recommend this kit to any builder.

002_zps66c711d3.jpg

013_zps1434aada.jpg

003_zps39dd6f66.jpg

015_zpsedf16a29.jpg

005_zpsc0dd4075.jpg

The panel line wash underneith shows up nice in the photos. Did you do a topside wash also? Hard to see it in the photos.

The decals do look flawless/painted on!

You mentioned you used Tamiya rattle can (not decanted) AS5/23/24. I will not claim to be a RLM Color expert, but these color of RLM 70/71 always amaze me at the differences between paint manufacturer's interpetations! Of course most photos I've seen of Stuka's are all in B&W or so faded from years of color shift- it is confusing.

I've heard this is one of Trumpeter's better kits in recent years. I might just have to pick one up if I can find it at a good price! I have the Hasegawa D kit too which I really need to build.

Thanks for sharing.