So yes, this is a 1/100th model of the ISS. It is from this website, which many of you guys use for shuttle reference.AXM models It is all card/paper, and is incredibly detailed, for being paper/card. The full price if about 25$ for the 1/100th, which is a GREAT deal. right now, all I have done is POISK, and a Soyuz. Let me know what you guys think!!

photo_zpsd0400564.jpg

photo_zpsf00f1c39.jpg

(and I apologize for the pictures, they were taken with my phone)

Nice work so far! The paper models on Alfonso's site are really nice. I looked at pictures of the paper model built on the AXM site and it looks realistic. I've used the AXM files for reference for my 1/144 shuttle build and would like to build a paper model from the site one of these days.

You should re-scale one of the shuttle(paper) files to 1/100 and dock it with the ISS.

Mike.

Thanks guys

Manfred-taking a break, a pretty big one. :rolleyes:

One of the better things about paper models is that if you screw up or lose something, you can just print the page again. and, you know the lack of paint and such. But some details in plastic can never come to paper. I hope to have the Russian section done soon guys!

• 4 weeks later...