[FS] 1/72 PLAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER Liaoning!!!!

Well, that's true, a 1/72 modern aircraft carrier!!! The real ship has just entered service in Chinese PLAN last year.

The guy who made it is one of the most famous military artists in China. He spent half year working on it without doing anything else.

You will get a 4.5-meter-long(17.8 feet) fully hand made aircraft carrier with all of its ship-borne aircrafts. Include J-15 Fighters, Ka-28 ASW, Ka-31 AEW and Z-8 Multi-role helicopters.

All details on the aircraft carrier are accurate in scale and shape.

It will also come with a huge display case.

Ask for $100,000 + shipping cost. The package weight is around 1 ton (2000lbs)

Item is in Liaoning provice, China.

523_zps3e057d34.jpg

421_zpsb62a8779.jpg

334_zpsaae05604.jpg

43_zps10b42b06.jpg

233_zps6bebd182.jpg

634_zps60bb792d.jpg

1223_zps7b3fc42f.jpg

Here is one of his military art pieces:

d12c9dce05_zps41939ca2.jpg

Also he can customize any large scale model for you even in 1/1 scale, please contact us for a quote.

md11mdster@gmail.com or WWW.LNXKTX@163.com

Serious buyer only, thanks!

Edited by md11

My first thought as I read this was, "It weighs a TON?? WTH is it made of??"

Now I see it's a steel hull, that explains a lot.

Secondly, he made two Z-8 helos - presumably that means two trips through the dirge of the Mach2 Super Frelon.

Poor bloke is probably in an asylum now.... :woot.gif:/>

Edited by RotorheadTX

Lets see...at Lucky Model for a 1/350 scale battleship I pay about $40 in shipping cost. That kit maybe weighs at the most 4 lbs? Roughly, that is about $10 lbs. So this model weighs 2000 lbs....being that you are shipping a lot of weight and cargo rates drop as the weight increase...so maybe on a good day $.50 a pound. Only $50,000 to ship. Of course that doesn't include the container it will have to be shipped in, custom cost, import fees, etc. Where do I get mine? Presumably, there is only one carrier..we should start a bidding war right here on ARC. Incredibly it only took him six months to build!!! I can't build two 1/48 scale aircraft in that time HOLY COW!!!!

Edited by gonzalo

My first thought as I read this was, "It weighs a TON?? WTH is it made of??"

Now I see it's a steel hull, that explains a lot.

Secondly, he made two Z-8 helos - presumably that means two trips through the dirge of the Mach2 Super Frelon.

Poor bloke is probably in an asylum now.... :woot.gif:/>/>

Yeah that's a crazy thing, he is now thinking about make something even larger that's why he have to free the space for the next project.

Lets see...at Lucky Model for a 1/350 scale battleship I pay about $40 in shipping cost. That kit maybe weighs at the most 4 lbs? Roughly, that is about $10 lbs. So this model weighs 2000 lbs....being that you are shipping a lot of weight and cargo rates drop as the weight increase...so maybe on a good day $.50 a pound. Only $50,000 to ship. Of course that doesn't include the container it will have to be shipped in, custom cost, import fees, etc. Where do I get mine? Presumably, there is only one carrier..we should start a bidding war right here on ARC. Incredibly it only took him six months to build!!! I can't build two 1/48 scale aircraft in that time HOLY COW!!!!

One thing I did not mention above is that he was working for Trumpeter as a prototype master... :whistle:/>

Edited by md11