Wow!... :woot.gif:

The 1/144 Hawkeye Models Australia conversion set for the Wedgetail I have coming my way as I write this seems suddenly so... so tiny!

It will be great seeing a Welsh 737 build shown/ explained step by step. I have always wondered what those 100,- EUR are all about! ;)

Interesting!! I'm building the 737-700 version of this for almost 1,5 years now.. (click my sig). Are the wings and the wing/body/belly section one part in your kit or did you just dryfit them together for the photo? In my kit the wings are separate parts until the engine mounts.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get some work done on it last night, pictures are still on the camera though and will come onthe next update.

Work so far:

Appropriate cabin windows cut out

Fuselage bulkheads fitted

Cockpit instrument panel shroud modified

Cockpit seats updated

Engine forward and rear sections cleaned up and glued together and filled

Fin forward fillet removed and modified section fitted and filled

Began puttying remaining cabin window 'divots'

'Surfboard' fitted to mounting pylon

PIctures to come...

• 2 weeks later...

I would also try to replace the smallest exhaust tubes by real hollow (brass?) tubes. I think it looks better than the solid rods it has now :)/>/>

Thanks Jelle, I will have a go. i have been sanding the tail and enignes where I puttied them. I am also about to paint the cockpit in preparation to fitting it to the fuselage when I can figure out the colours! Military and civil 737 cockpits look to have different colours.

Edited by Trojan Thunder

Making some slow progress. I have the interior painted a dark colour and installed the windsreen on side of the fuselage halves.

I am also in the process of painting the cockpit in preparation for closingthe fuselage up.

The wings are still slightly warped so they willl also need some attention soon

• 3 months later...