why is there dateing adds on the home page

This is just me, but the thread makes me think of a commercial I saw in the states where some chic says she's dating a french model. The guy then walks up, looking like he came out his mom's basement and struggles to say "ban-Joor"....

This is just me, but the thread makes me think of a commercial I saw in the states where some chic says she's dating a french model. The guy then walks up, looking like he came out his mom's basement and struggles to say "ban-Joor"....

Thats why I say i'm an English model. Always easier to fake an accent than learn a new language in mom's basement.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing Google does is random, trust me. They spend millions developing algorithms to tailor the ads everyone sees based on cookies, etc, etc.

I browsed the net for roof rack systems for my Honda Fit a few weeks ago, and that's about the only ads I see on ARC now.

So then. Never ever Google "Having a Gay ol' time." :lol:/>

Nothing Google does is random, trust me. They spend millions developing algorithms to tailor the ads everyone sees based on cookies, etc, etc.

snippity

Well if it's all about the cookies I'm not searching for any fruit or nut cookies!!!!! :whistle:

I'm in the UK - and keep getting ads for 'Rebecca' - who apparently lives only 3 miles away !

She's only three miles away from me, too, which means that Malmesbury and High Wycombe must be a maximum of 6 miles apart; there must have been one heck of an earthquake, recently, then.

Today, I'm being asked to join the RSPB, which at least involves a different type of bird.

Edgar

I am a Christian and a preacher who also happens to love to build PLASTIC MODELS and I for one absolute cant stand those single women ads. Everything doesn't always have to be about sex or skimpy clad women.. I know I am a minority minded person but I am married to a wonderful wife and also live according to God's standards set forth in the Bible and it irritates me when I try to enjoy my hobby and ARC and I have to put up with this stinkin filth being shoved down my eyes by some worthless company. I didn't know about the Adblock plus, but guaranteed I will most definitely use it in the future. Sorry if I vented but that subject just runs right through me like fingernails on a chalkboard!!!

We come from all walks of life and from different countries, and irregardless of who or what we believe in, we all have one thing in common- we are all scale modelers and its our hobby and while having FUN in our hobby, we shouldn't have to be having to explain to our 5 year old why a woman's ••••••••• are showing nor facing the 30,000 question interrogation session from the wife why our HOBBY site has dating ads. I'm not bringing up religion in to the mix, just sharing my side of the aggravation that these ads cause! JM2CW!!!

Edited by hawkwrench