Iran's new Qaher-313 fighter-bomber

So who is going to be first to kit it??

I can see endless debates among the rivet counters as to whether Trumpeter have got the wing thickness right. Probably have to wait for Eduard etch to do that cockpit justice...

Seriously, that is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time.

WOW!! I want one, in 72nd, well that one is close!??? :whistle:

Any one have the e-mail address for the IRIMF so I can order one ASAP!??

:wasntme:

That is just in case the IRIMoEM is watching this!!

Who made the seat Mini Baker?? Or as someone has suggested is that (pilot?) person just too big to fly modern fighters? That flite suit he is wearing seems a tad snug around the middle??

Just don't know what else to say..............

My daughter and I could make something better looking (out of cereal boxes)than this of the same exact shape and it would still fly better than this would ever hope to.

This is the same kind of ultra-phony propaganda junk that goes along with saying that U.S. bombed a baby-milk factory in Iraq so now the babies cannot have their milk........think of something better Iran (E-ron).

Even as a mockup this thing looks like a buch of Jr High model Rocketry students designed and built it. The Iran President looks so convincingly proud, doesn't he? He is really saying "This piece of junk should full the infidels." Only problem is is that not every American is dumb enough to beleive it. Oh well.....the Chinese shouldn't be the only ones doing this kind of crap.....but at least the Chinese attempts can fly......doesn't matter if they will fall apart in anything but straight and level flight.

Edited by Wizard_rkt

The ejection seat might be pilfered from a type they have inthe inventory, like a PC-7. The Iranians have a history of trotting out homemade-quality, crude one -off aircraft with parts from other airplanes every couple of years, this is just the latest one.

Either the man sitting in the cockpit is a giant, or that seat is about 2 sizes too small! :rofl:/>/> I wonder how his knees taste, because from that picture he sure is eating them.

Here it is guys....

The reason the seat is too small for the pilot is that a bunch of 3rd graders designed and built it........that seat is for a kid!

It was really foolish of them to put a pilot in that cockpit, If you look at the scale of that seat it seems clear that this was never supposed to actually fit a full sized human. They outed themselves there. Without that guy in the cockpit we have to at least "guess" its size. This makes it pretty clear its all garbage. Hopefully the Iranian 231st Guards Photoshop Brigade will see the error and shrink the pilot to fit.

iranian-missile-launch-demotivational-poster-1244326201.jpg

and transparency doesn't look great at all on the bubble canopy... good luck seeing something through!

931759_orig.jpg

A quick dip in Future and they're all set. Add some Tamiya Smoke to the Future and the radar-evading aspect is covered as well. :woot.gif:

<...>

Airpower Australia is standing by with their analysis. SPOILER ALERT:

"Vastly superior to the F-35."

That's some funny sh!t! :rofl:

Has anybody noticed the warning stenciling on the nose? It is written in english, and that language on an iranian jet doesn't make any sense to me.

I also think that the pilot's helmet will touch the canopy once it is closed.

Edited by Lancer512

Well, I guess they'll just have to sand a bit off the pilot figure's butt to get him lower in the seat so that canopy will close. Now about getting enough thrust out of an engine(that will fit, and require little air) to create lift on that wing... :whistle:

Has anybody noticed the warning stenciling on the nose? It is written in english, and that language on an iranian jet doesn't make any sense to me.

All the US supplied planes in the IRIAF still carry stencils in the english language. So I'm not too surprised about that. But the rest... :hmmm: