Trouble signing onto J-aircraft.com

• 6 years later...

It's 6 years later and I have the same problem with no one to answer my questions. My posts are still there

but I am called guest. I saw that spam was the problem and you had to re register. I did that and waited days

for my account to be accepted. I kept getting moderator has to accept your account aplipcation. Today I get

that account does not exist! I emailed them and no response. I have Malware and McAffee and belong to many

model sites. I am totally in the dark especially since I belonged to that site for years! And why can't anyone at

least e mail me? I have never been so baffled and peeved in my life. jon

David Aiken died in 2018. He use to send me e mails all the time on things going on with the

site and research on Japanese WWII aircraft and units. I believe Jim Lansdale is the site owner

and "team leader" now. Not really sure what the deal is. Wish someone would step up and straighten it

out, it was a very good site at one time and I hope this all gets straightened out. If the problem is spammers

and I am a spammer , which I am not, then why would I belong to all these modeling sites? There seems to

be more to it than meets the eye. jon

I once belonged to Hobbytalk. Probably still do. They switched something years ago and I cannot log in. I try to reset my password but get already in use error messages. I have sent email to the moderators more than half a dozen times and each time I never get a reply.

So no mas Hobbytalk.....

Max Bryant 

• 3 weeks later...