Academy 1/32 F/A-18D VMFA(AW)-242 Bats

Love those AM missile launchers - they look really nice. Normally the little circle on the outboard forward portion is a red dot - you may want to make it red if you like a tiny splash of colour.

ALF

Love those AM missile launchers - they look really nice. Normally the little circle on the outboard forward portion is a red dot - you may want to make it red if you like a tiny splash of colour.

ALF

Thanks for the tip! I will have to add that during final finishing :)

:cheers:

-Anthony

Dude Anthony! I finally stopped in to see what it was you were working on. I felt bad cause I missed the March 1st goal and thought you'd be waiting for the markings, but I didn't know you were gonna be re-riveting this sucker and adding so much wonderful detail. Heck, I got another year or so... :monkeydance:

Seriously though, this is coming along great! When you get a chance check your E-mail and let me know what changes need to be made. I'm sure it's not perfectly there yet, but getting close.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Dude Anthony! I finally stopped in to see what it was you were working on. I felt bad cause I missed the March 1st goal and thought you'd be waiting for the markings, but I didn't know you were gonna be re-riveting this sucker and adding so much wonderful detail. Heck, I got another year or so... :monkeydance:/>

Seriously though, this is coming along great! When you get a chance check your E-mail and let me know what changes need to be made. I'm sure it's not perfectly there yet, but getting close.

Bill

Will do Bill!

Been away on spring break with friends for the past week, so haven't really had a chance to pull this out to build.

Should have some new progress in the next couple days :D

-Awan

• 3 weeks later...