STEEL BEACH MASK

Sprue Brothers is the only shop that carries my mask sets. I live in the same city, and it's just easier to deal with one on-line shop. I have contemplated contacting a European and/or Asian on-line shop, but haven't proceeded any further. One thing I promised myself when I got into the aftermarket arena was that it would remain a hobby for me and wouldn't take up copious amounts of time. I fear if I pursue more shops, I will lose time with my family, and even time to build for myself.

Sprue Brothers is the only shop that carries my mask sets. I live in the same city, and it's just easier to deal with one on-line shop. I have contemplated contacting a European and/or Asian on-line shop, but haven't proceeded any further. One thing I promised myself when I got into the aftermarket arena was that it would remain a hobby for me and wouldn't take up copious amounts of time. I fear if I pursue more shops, I will lose time with my family, and even time to build for myself.

OK, that made sense and I am at a loss to ridecule you. I need to find another post to troll! :trolls:

Seriously Darren- dont' change. Great you got a formula that works.