1/10 Ascent Stage LM-5 Eagle

Hi Crackerjazz,

Gosh : what a superb piece of work...hope we do get more build pics.

So where are you going to put yours when it is finished ? Do you plan a similar stand ? Perhaps knock a wall down somewhere !

1/10 really is a humongous scale but IMHO you work is up to the same standard.

Cheers

johnB

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the posts and kind comments.

I have to agree with johnB. Yours is easily up to the same standard and the detail on yours surpasses that of my model with ease, but I'll be working on that ;)

I need to wallop a load of mylar on there by April and give the CSM an overhaul too.

I'll start a CSM/LEM thread in the coming weeks. I need a little rest after a pretty intense build.

Mike

• 2 years later...

I was going through the entire Real Space Forum looking for my old threads and decide which ones to update ... ( geez, there are a lot of guys that don't post any more ... remarkable! ) and I ran across this thread ... 

Now cracker jazz, I didn't go to the 1st page, just the last 2, but IIRC this was gonna be done for the 50th anniversary in July 2019 ...  so instead of LLRV's, Tomcat's, A-6's ... how about finishing this one up?  :whistle::yahoo: ... just a year and a half to go!

I'd love to see this ... or not!

No pressure ... Pete  :pray: