Free Time Hobbies

I just came across Free Time Hobbies website. They have quite a bit of pe stuff for ship models that I was looking for. But I've never ordered from them before. So I was just wondering if anybody ever has and what the shipping time was like.

I just came across Free Time Hobbies website. They have quite a bit of pe stuff for ship models that I was looking for. But I've never ordered from them before. So I was just wondering if anybody ever has and what the shipping time was like.

I've ordered from them many times and the shipping turn around is typically a day to get it out the door. They use UPS Ground, and typically I get an order from them in three to four business days from the time I order on their site to the time it arrives on my doorstep.

Order with confidence. I have used them for several years and not had a problem. They usually ship within 2 days and I get the order within another 3 to 4 days. You might have a slightly longer shipping time considering the distance between you and them. Overall, good people to work with.

Dave

I know them personally, I live nearby and have been there. The guy who owns FreeTime is named Brandon. One of the best place's to get stuff from. Even if something isn't on there website, he may still have it. Just call him. Whatever you order, you will get it quick.