Who's going to Heritage-Con on March 3rd.

Not going to be at the show this year..... seems like some people will be traveling that day to far away places. And I have to make sure their bags make it. rolleyes.gif

Emil

DUDE!!!!! We are going to miss you too!!!!!!crying.gif

But I figure after we get AX we should be zeroed in.......whistle.gif

No- one needs a vacation, take off sick, we won't rat you out.

Edited by phantom

Don't they know who you are?

They do and I think that's the reason why it was declined! :bandhead2:

Dude!!!! We are going to miss you!crying.gif

But our aim will improve!sign_wasntme.gif

HA! You better watch out. I do my annual pistol requals soon. Hopefully my aim improves too.

They do and I think that's the reason why it was declined! :bandhead2:/>

That's it - this is the worst thing that has ever happened and I am going to do something about it. First I will write a tersely worded email and then I will post it on some social media page.

Yes - we'll get the city grassroots slactivists on our side and force them to let you go!!

Besides, I am now able to go and I need a guide.

DUDE!!!!! We are going to miss you too!!!!!!crying.gif

But I figure after we get AX we should be zeroed in.......whistle.gif

No- one needs a vacation, take off sick, we won't rat you out.

Oh I thought about that but I needed the sick time this quarter for the Flu I had a couple of weeks ago.... I really hate taking days off for being sick.... But my Dr. Gave me the ol' shaking finger and told me she would do the Prostate exam every six months if I didn't listen..... I complied.

Problem is the ranks have been thinned due to Promotions/Demotions/Firings and Retirements, and it doesn't help when I am also an Instructor. We have quite a few Rookies coming through and I've failed 4 of the last 10. Just can't find that work ethic anymore......and they don't want to be leaders. This is Generation Black Hole....

Hey I'm just waiting for AX to do his pistol Qualifications, I'll stand behind him any day!!!!

:cheers:

Emil

The amount of paper work he needs to fill out for JUST drawing his weapon (we are not the states) he'll never get the chance. He'll have carpal tunnel syndrome long before he gets a round off. So his hands will shake too much and he'll never be able to build another Sabre.

BUT, we all want you two to still show up.