Here's a preliminary list of raffle prizes.

First off, a huge thank you to Deployment Productions for their support - offering a prize of one print of the winner's choice (excluding limited editions).

Other raffle prizes so far:

* Minicraft 1/144 USAF KC-97G

* One set of resin engines (all three) for 1/144 Boeing 727

* Liveries Unlimited decals, Sheet A4-021, South African Airways 737-200

* Whiskey Jack decals, sheet 144-021, Pacific Western Boeing 737-200 (overall white scheme)

This is just a preliminary list - I'm still working on getting some more prizes together! :)

• 4 months later...

Well, it's raffle time!

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who entered - this may not have been the most popular of GBs, but all the entries were gorgeous models of intriguing subjects! So, thank you again to everyone who took time to contribute. :)

Given the small number of prizes, I decided that the best way to go about the raffle drawing is to enter every modeller who finished a build (posted in the Flight Line thread) once - this resulted in 9 entrants amongst whom to distribute 9 prizes.

The nine entrants are: phantom, LHRHKG, John King, kiwifire, Flyboyf18, T.Moore1521, mawz, Aaronw, TheFlyingDutchman

As for the prizes:

Firstly, a huge thank you to Deployment Productions for sponsoring this GB, with a prize of one print of the winner's choice (excluding limited editions)

Secondly, Bigasshammm's contribution to the prize pool, a signed first edition of "Mission to Berlin" by Robert F. Dorr, chronicling the 8th Air Force's B-17 raids on Berlin.

Next, a big thank you to everyone's friend HOLMES - to make it such that there are as many prizes as there are entrants, he has generously donated two kits, a 1/72 Airfix F2H Banshee and a 1/72 Airfix Grumman Widgeon/Gosling. True, they're not Boeing subjects, but I don't think anyone can complain about such generosity!

The remainder of the prizes are things I gathered together myself: a Minicraft 1/144 KC-97G kit, one set of resin engines in 1/144 for a B727, Liveries Unlimited A4-021 - 1/144 decals for a South African Airways B737-200, Whiskey Jack 144-021 - 1/144 decals for a Pacific Western B737-200 in the overall white scheme, Two-Six Decals 144-443 - 1/144 decals for a Pacific Western B737-320C in the blue wedge scheme.

Per my request, HOLMES has kindly performed the draw for the raffle, and the results are:

Deployment Productions print - mawz (please send a PM to neu about your prize)

"Mission to Berlin" book - kiwifire (please send a PM to Bigasshammm)

Airfix 1/72 F2H Banshee - Flyboyf18 (please send a PM to HOLMES)

Airfix 1/72 Grumman Widgeon/Gosling - phantom (please send a PM to HOLMES)

Liveries Unlimited SAA decal set - John King (please PM me)

Whiskey Jack Pacific Western B737 decal set - LHRHKG (please PM me)

Resin engines for 1/144 B727 - T.Moore1521 (please PM me)

Minicraft 1/144 KC-97G kit - Aaronw (please PM me)

Two-Six Pacific Western B707 decal set - TheFlyingDutchman (please PM me)

Thanks again to everyone who took part, and thanks again to Deployment Productions, Bigasshammm and Holmes. I hope you all enjoyed the GB! :)

I'm not much into airliners but these were some beautiful models. Not all were airlines obviously but the majority. I'm sad I lost my funk on the 17. I really need to get it built n down to the museum though.

Anyway congrats to all.

This GB had me build my first airliner, too, and it's definitely given me a new respect for those who regularly build gorgeous airliner models! A LOT harder than it seems! :)