Looking for a 2011 Pony car model...

AMT and revell has the new Camaro and and AMT has the Challenger kit available. The new V8 camaro is pretty much the same from '10-'13 and so is the Challenger other than wheels and stripes for the R/T,SRT8 etc.

Edited by The Dude

No prob! Revell has the 2010 Mustang GT in a drop top and IIRC, the topless camaro is only made in a die cast so far.

There is a Camaro convertible available from AMT. I almost bought one yesterday at Michaels. If you have a Michaels go check them out. They have the new Camaro, Challenger and Mustang kits.

Max Bryant

Oh yeah, will have to check that out. I was at our local Micheals yesterday and didnt see anything that caught my eye.

Is this the one you mean... http://round2models.com/models/amt/11camaro-convertible/amt757-01

Thanks Guys

Edited by Charlie Cheetah

AMT and revell has the new Camaro and and AMT has the Challenger kit available. The new V8 camaro is pretty much the same from '10-'13 and so is the Challenger other than wheels and stripes for the R/T,SRT8 etc.

Actually, Challengers have had a complete tail light redesign starting with mid 2011 production run. In addition to changing wheels on R/T models, they also have had slightly different grilles and air dams between early 2009 and 2011 models. I believe there are minor exhaust pipes changes on higher end trims like R/T Classic and SRT8 which occurred some time in 2011. Also, starting with 2011 model base and Rallye (yes, that's how Dodge spells it) trims received true dual exhausts, though I have no idea if they were carried over from R/T or had original H or X mid-pipe developed.