Shipping charges

Bad news!! Since my return to the US over the weekend, I made my first trip to the Post Office to ship all the orders I'd received while I was gone. Due to the increase in the USPS rates that took effect while I was gone, I was forced to absorb a staggering $589 in postage fees that I didn't charge the customers for. I'm still in shock at how much they raised their rates. As a result, I will simply have to increase my shipping rates to match USPS. The new prices will take effect in the shopping cart software later this evening. I really hate to do it, but I can't imagine any company able to swallow that much of a cost increase. I wish I had a better way.

The silver lining, if any, is that postage rates within the US did receive an increase in USPS charges, but not at the same rates as international shipping. I will be able to retain my shipping charges for orders shipped to US addresses, thankfully.

Jake,

The charges are on both sides of the border.... weird.. Anyhow I'll be getting a copy of your Legacy Hornet book regardless of the charges...... any chance of giving up one of those copies you do have???? LOL

Cheers

Emil

Yeah Jake, it's a killer. I mailed one sheet of decals in a 5x7 cardboard

mailer to the UK today and it was $9.40. I am afraid they are going to rapidly

kill international buying and trading.

:cheers:

Jerry