Hi,

RevellAtions is completly (for the moment) independant of RoG or Revell Inc.

It's a U.K. based site, primarily for and about Revell past and present

and what's coming down the pike in the future? :woot.gif:

Join us, it'll be nice to get an American slant on things.

Paul

I started up RevellAtions the year before last when a few guys were asking why was there no Revell forum. I have other commitments so can't spend a huge amount of time on running it and the member base is relatively small, but it is there and if you are into Revell kits we will do out best to provide whatever it is you're looking for. There is no formal affiliation with Revell, but I was contacted by a representative from Revell gmbh who wondered if I would be interested in it becoming their official English language forum. After giving it due consideration I declined this offer as I thought members would value independence and being able to discuss Revell products without feeling that they would not be able to offer objective criticism. There is informal cooperation in that RevellAtions is cross linked with the German community forum and Revell gmbh provided us with a new banner. I try and glean as much advance news as possible via Modelldoc who posts here and others, but I have avoided canvassing for review samples, again in the interest of independence.

If you're having difficulty registering, please let me know what the problem is and I will endeavour to get it fixed.

peebeep

This reminds me (separate but related). Why doesn't Revel have a Facebook/Social Media site? Same for Tamiya and Hasegawa.

Eduard has one, so does SprueBrothers. Great stuff, I get news on new releases and such.

No need to bash Facebook or Social Media here, start your own thread if you want to do that please.

Revell do have Facebook pages, Revell.de and Revell.US have their own pages. So do Tamiya and Hasegawa. Do searches in the Facebook search bar.

peebeep

Cool. I figured the way Facebook works I wouldn't have to search for them and they'd come to me instead :rolleyes: