Bids but never pays. What's up with that?

He's got quite a few issues but people give positive feedback....... Again, what's up with that?

As a seller, it should be allowed to give negative feedback if you need to.

Set this guy to ignore if you're a seller or you risk him bidding and ignoring you.

Bids but never pays. What's up with that?

He's got quite a few issues but people give positive feedback....... Again, what's up with that?

As a seller, it should be allowed to give negative feedback if you need to.

Set this guy to ignore if you're a seller or you risk him bidding and ignoring you.

What's the problem? If people want to bid up my items I'm not going to complain! I just give them a reasonable amount of time to pay and then sell to the next highest bidder. But I totally disagree with the kinder/gentler buyer-centric attitude at ebay. It's not the buyers who pay out the nose to keep ebay in business, it's the sellers. And sellers are no longer allowed to throw the BS flag on deadbeat buyers. I tell buyers that I will not post FB in protest until ebay reinstates my ability to post negative FB against buyers. I'm not holding my breath.

Loki,

I am going to have to agree with Glen on this one. Move on to the next highest bidder or file a non-performing bidder dispute and file to get your Ebay fees refunded. The guy gets enough disputes filed against him and Ebay will suspend his account. Either way you decide there is not really any money out of your pocket, so no "bad trader" here.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)