Does anyone make a 1/35 M2 and M240

Title says it all

I'm going to be starting on an Academy M1A1 (I know of the inaccuracies and such) to "practice" for my Dragon M1A2, and wanted to improve the look of it a little by changing out the weapons included in the kit. So, who makes an A/M .50 cal and 240?

Thank's

Aaron

You may want to wait a couple of weeks and see what Live Resin's M2 looks like. If it looks any thing like their previous releases, it will be worth the wait.

If Live Resin will be producing an M2, it will definately be worth waiting for it.

G

Hopefully Live Resin does make one. The issue will be the cradle/mount on the M2. The one on the Abrams is specific to it. A standard vehicle/pintle mount cradle will not fit on the Abrams. It may be best to just get a metal barrel for it.

Any M240 can be modified to an M240D as used on the Abrams by cutting off the pistol grip and buttstock and adding the mount and handles from the kit M240.

Edited by HeavyArty

I've got the Eduard PE set for the M1, and I think it includes the cradle for the gun, so that should not be a problem there. I'm not going to get to the project for a few weeks probably anyway, and the nice thing about guns is they can be added last, so I'll keep checking and see what happens. Thank you for the help guys.

Aaron