1/72 Italeri AC-119K Stinger Gunship

Thanks for the kind words on my Stinger build everyone , they are very much appreciated .

The kit was quite expensive , I bought it from a seller on amazon.com while I was searching around for some reference books ,

I had been wanting one for years , so I figured I may as well 'bite the bullet' and buy it , as it could be a long time before another comes around .

Anyway , as a follow on to the AC-119K build , I'm just doing the final touches on my Italeri 1/72 B-57G Canberra

002-63_zps1d8390b7.jpg

I should have some finished pic's to post shortly .

Very nice job. Although, I would suggest a light weathering with a very thin mix of black and brown.

This is also a kit that Italeri is planning to re-release in 2013. Checked in my shopping list!!!

Sernak

Edited by SERNAK
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought 3 of these kits (Factory Sealed) at an auction and about 2 years ago. Later I gave all 3 of them away as a prize for my Local Hobby Shop without ever looking in the boxes.... You have made me wish I'd kept at least one of the kits... GREAT JOB on the build!!!!

MattP

Two very outstanding builds....those Boxcars would have been relegated to scrap...the conversion extended their service and gave them some B-a-d a-s-s attitude and some arse punting they did.

Edited by #1 Greywolf