Hobbylinc has the 48th Hasegawa F-22 for $29.99

No. Same original kit. I think Hasegawa shot waaay high thinking that this was going to be their ace in the hole and when the reviews came out they quickly realized that it was back to the drawing boards for the next best thing. People scoff mostly at the high ram material but I personally found the kit to be okay despite that. A few instances of over engineering that had me scratching my head but it looks great when finished and is solid as a rock. Their internal support beams were very novel and I wish more companies would learn from that. Makes the kit beefier and more stable.

Gotta love the people in forums who reply to discount discussions, "Oh yeah I got this cool deal" or "I got it even cheaper" but never mention where and when.

Or people asking for aftermarket stuff and someone replies "I got this cool aftermarket piece for this model" but fail to mention the manufacturer or where to buy it.

Thanks very helpful indeed, it isn't like by telling others they're gonna steal your hidden informant/source.:rolleyes:/>

pretty common to find this kit for under 30 bucks these day. Wish someone would tell the actual LHS this as they're still selling it for 80-90 bucks.

Problem is, the poor guy who is trying to make a living running the LHS, probably paid 50.00 wholesale for the ones he has. When they first came out...

Max Bryant