With he F-4 Phantom being a popular aircraft with many countries, there are a lot of us model builders that at one time or another built a model of the Phantom. So show us what you have built in the past, we here at Phantom Addicts Anonymous are here to help you with your love of the Phantom! Post as many pictures as you like!

Edited by Ro-Gar Hobbies

Not exactly a great job despite all the work...my effort at a Spangdahlem Weasel (Hasegawa + Big Ed + a small amount of scratch). My only Spook since re-discovering this delightful(?) pastime, but I have an F-4J waiting its turn also.

F4GWW_SpangdahlemSpook.jpg

PA090012.jpg

It was supposed to look like this.

I am having second thoughts about getting in with this group(nuts)LOL. You guys are really crazy about this stuff, but I have seen the fascination with my Academy.

1) Neo: nice as always

2) Sean: Get some help you wacko!

3) Jake those books you do, man, are God-Sent! Love my Phantom book, an d it is amazing to see the difference of the 1/32nd to the /48's.

To the rest of you, I look forward to seeing some more of your masterpieces in this group build! just WOW!! Love the schemes, love the history..I am truly hooked!!!!

-Jim

Wow,

already great models here!

Ok,here mine:

- my first model ever,Hase 1/72 F-4J with Verlinden detail set and Yellowhammer Decals

p11300031024x587.jpg[/url][/img]

- Italeri 1/72 F-4S backdated as a D with Verlinden seat,customized decals from various sheet and a LOT of scratch and rescribed panels

immagine0251024x642.jpg[/url][/img]

- 1/72 Hase RF-4C with Wolfpak decals,Verlinden set and some scratch.

p11300051024x612.jpg[/url][/img]

Gianni

That's a sexy Phantom Neo, love the angle, shows off that long snoot!

Thanks Man appreciate it! This kit was brush painted btw :coolio:

So in 1 day only 2 pages of entries ... i thought this GB was supposed to be popular :sarcasm_on:

Ok, let me join...some pics of my Spookies and from friends:

imgp0073us.jpg

Hasegawa F-4G, Airdoc decals, Verlinden seats, Eduard Zoom set, Aires Nozzles (Wild Weasel from my Friend)

imgp0070r.jpg

Many F-4 displayed a few years ago at Munich model show ...there are also Phantoms I have built in my youth...just 30 years ago!

p1020154wu.jpg

Hasegawa 1/48 F-4EJ with tow target (Legend prod. seats, Aires Nozzles, Eduard placards and some PE, lot of copper wire in the cockpit and gear ;-)

p1020131r.jpg

Also 1/48, F-4C (converted Italeri F-4J), Quickboost seats, Airwaves canopy PE set, Aires Nozzles

Decals from Aeromaster (?) ...this was my first F-4 after re-entry in modelling a few years ago...and also my first pre-shading painting.