Shops in Pittsburgh PA?

Planning a trip to Pittsburgh April 5-7. Anything within the city limits worth checking out? I think we're goin to hit the natural history museum. Probably go to penguins game the 5th (anyone have tickets?) and hit Ikea so I can get some detolf display cases. Any shops that are must sees? Especially if they have auto stuff.

I can't think of any hobby shops inside of city limits. There's a Hobbytown in Robinson Town Centre not too far from the Ikea.

Here's a list of Pittsburgh area hobby shops from the local IPMS chapter's site.

I hope you have a nice trip and manage to score tickets to the game!

Bri2k

Edited by Bri2k

Tickets are my wife's responsibility. I bought the trip for valentines day. Then slightly suggested I'd like to go to the Penguins game that weekend as my gift. Hint hint nudge nudge.

Does Beaver Falls PA still have the air museum? I remember going there probably 20 years so or so and they had the flying Memphis Belle in the hangar undergoing engine overhaul. Was awesome to see inside a hangar.

Actually there is one....but from downtown its a bit hard to get there.

AB Charles Hobby Shop

1635 McFarland Rd, Pittsburgh, PA

(412) 561-3068 ‎ · ab-charles.com

I got my start there. Great guy.

We actually almost got a bed n breakfast right by there. May have to check it out