• 2 weeks later...

The Corsair has been my favourite plane since watching Baa Baa Blacksheep Here is my entry to this Group build. I will be doing the Hasegawa F4U-5N Corsair with it I will be using the Wolfpack cockpit and Eagle strike Corsairs over Korea Part 2

A1_zps63f4e01c.jpg

Rob

Guys/Gals

I'm going to have to pull my kit from the build. Ran in to issues that I cant seem to fix without messing it up more than it already is. Plus I dont have time to spend on it at this time. Hope you all have fun! I will check in from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to jump in on this one Corsairs are My favorite Plane and I just got the new 1/32 Kit about 10 days ago. I have a few I want to build Tamiya's new Kit along with the 1/48 versions And also a Hobby Boss 1/48 F4U that will have a True Details cowl and prop. other than that all will be OOB.

Corsair001_zpsb09e6352.jpg

001_zps0b9966ce.jpg

Edited by viper730
  • 3 weeks later...

Well with afew days to go in this GB i'm pulling the plug. Due to a busy workload i've gotten no where with my GB FG-1A build,i did start work on a Hasegawa F4U-5 last weekend but it will no be worth posting as the deadline is so close. It's a shame we can't extend the GB as my Tamiya 1/32 Birdcage arrived today.