Great job on the paint work and light chipping and weathering. Only suggestion I would make is, before applying your decals is to gloss coat either the entire model or apply it to the area you apply the decal. That way you don't get the silvering aroudn the decals. Also, glossing also helps when you apply your washes.

Thanks all. I went for the "used but not abused" look as none of these queens lasted long enough to be totally worn out.

Ro-Gar the decals do not look like that in person, I don't understand why they look silvered in the photo. The area where I placed the name and serial number had a thin coat of future brushed on before hand. I had flat coated the tank prior to the photo as well.

The kit decals were strange anyway. The turret flashes acted as if they wouldn't conform to the surface at all, yet grudgingly accepted Micro-Sol and settled in. Then they didn't want to stick.

:bandhead2:

If I do this again, and I will, I will use different decals. Besides I wan to replicate the unique Malta camo.

G

Ro-Gar the decals do not look like that in person, I don't understand why they look silvered in the photo. The area where I placed the name and serial number had a thin coat of future brushed on before hand. I had flat coated the tank prior to the photo as well

Also try using the Future wet as a setting solution, you can do it over the flat paint.

Yes, your tank looks nice.

Curt