I've been screwed....

...jaw broken, so molars broken ..so have had two titanium screws inserted into the upper jaw{ old

Wound from being rammed by a stolen car on duty}.. :bandhead2::crying2:

Nothing rude .. :whistle:

Edit:I was on foot patrol when he , the car thief did that .. <_<

Edited by HOLMES

........and it blooming hurts...... :crying2:/> :bandhead2:/>

Are you a policeman? Did this JUST happen today? Is any of it life-threatening? What are the ROE for a situation like that?

Sounds like rework from a previous injury. I'm trying to piece together the clues Holmes is leaving us in a similar fashion as to how the orthodontist reassembled Holmes' mandible. jaw-dropping.gif

I'm sure the ARC team can all pitch in and donate a blender or Cuisinart. 271.gif

As a word of advice, if a vehicle is coming at you at potentially dangerous velocities, dodge (Some American trucks are nice that way, providing instructions on the front of the hood). tease.gif

Either way, Holmes, hope the discomfort is manageable and the duration, along with the healing process, short and thorough. salute.gif

:angry: Ok.......If I said what I'm thinking they may arrest me for something that's against the rules :angry: :angry: :angry:

All my best wishes for a speedy, comfortable and full recovery....If ya need anything.. :)

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Hope you recover fast, Holmes. I can sympathize as I am getting scheduled jaw surgery to correct my overbite in 2 1/2 weeks. Liquid diet for 6 weeks after that. At least it will be a good opportunity to loose weight. :)/>

Denis

LOL Yup you will loose the weight alright and then the first solid you will eat after your wires are removed is a home made Burger and Wedge Fries and a Pint of Beer. Everything you worked for gone in one meal!!!! :rofl:

Sorry gotta bust the chops here..... hope it all goes well though.

So I have been back today..

No eating solid for awhile ..I have to pretend I am a baby once more and eat gooey stuff.

Two more screws into the jaw without being anaesthesized ..yes pain threshold got higher.

:blink: :unsure:

Tiny little screw and wire on the upper jaw from inside to stabilize the jaw and molar.... :wub:

Then a larger screw out of the gum into the mouth to implant a porcelain molar. :coolio:

Then go back in June for more torture and remove wire mesh in the jaw..

Apart from that I look okay outwardly.

Feel like indestructible HOLMES. :smiley-whacky034:

I have gotten more titanium than Saddam Husain ever had :taunt:

Good to go .. :yahoo:

Edited by HOLMES