In Asheboro NC there has been a struggling LHS in the Randolph Mall on highway 64. We have our IPMS meetings there on the last Thursday of the month. The owner is an avid modeler and has been good for the modeling community by giving discounts and ordering whatever anyone asks. To try and stay in business he has had to move out of the Mall to a store across the highway to a shopping center. This guy and his wife are so nice and helpful it would be a shame to lose his business. If you are ever traveling on 64 which is the main road between Charlotte and Raleigh stop in and see what Kit Kringle has to offer. Help save a LHS. Thanks

In Asheboro NC there has been a struggling LHS in the Randolph Mall on highway 64. We have our IPMS meetings there on the last Thursday of the month. The owner is an avid modeler and has been good for the modeling community by giving discounts and ordering whatever anyone asks. To try and stay in business he has had to move out of the Mall to a store across the highway to a shopping center. This guy and his wife are so nice and helpful it would be a shame to lose his business. If you are ever traveling on 64 which is the main road between Charlotte and Raleigh stop in and see what Kit Kringle has to offer. Help save a LHS. Thanks

Does he have a website? Might be easier for a broader forum audience to help save a LHS if they can buy stuff on the web.

Is it next to Hobbylobby/Big Lots or to the left on top of the hill in that row of shops? I think I am going to be in the area Saturday and hope I can stop by or as it might be sold.....Honey, it's official club business and I have to go, sorry.

Is it next to Hobbylobby/Big Lots or to the left on top of the hill in that row of shops? I think I am going to be in the area Saturday and hope I can stop by or as it might be sold.....Honey, it's official club business and I have to go, sorry.

It is to the left of Hobby Lobby up on the hill in that row of shops you can enter at the top level or climb the stairs from below. Thanks