Excellent job on both models, Waco! :thumbsup: I particularly like the sand/brown "00" F-5. The black/tiger stripe tail add a neat contrast to desert style camo.

Cheers,

Albert

Edited by Albert Moore

Nice jobs. I am kind of regretting not doing more research and spending a few more bucks picking up the AFV E/F models of these kits as oppose to the Revell offerings. No doubt, they can still be made into a nice build as is, but I took a look the other day while meandering through my stash, and remembered the cockpit of the RoG F model is all one solidly constructed piece, and every time I see that I cringe at how i'm going to make that look good. You have done great with these though. Nice job.

Thanks again.

Emvar - the Sundowners bird is completely OOB. TwoBobs decals. The Snipers jet has an Aires cockpit wedged into it via sheer willpower, belt-fed curses, and a lubrication of blood from my sliced open finger. It's also wearing TwoBobs decals, from the F-5F "Double Trouble Bandits" sheet. Yes, all the paints are MM, although the desert scheme is custom mixed to my personal eyeballs' liking.

Cheers!