Does anyone think the "Bunny Club" is remotely cute?

Given the genesis of the Eduard bunny, I find it not only offensive, but inappropriate. Eduard seem to take great delight in dissing their customer base for calling them out on a really pig-headed and dumb move on the MiG-21 kit.

Who are you to say what I should be offended by? For crying out loud, it's a model airplane.

Aaron

Notice he has not replied since this begain :dontknow:/>/>

It's easy tonotice. If Jennings is presented an opinion that doesn't support his own, he does not respond. He kind of cowers off. Unless its about politics or gun control he doesn't reply twice. I've noticed that about him over the past years on this site.

Aaron

It's easy tonotice. If Jennings is presented an opinion that doesn't support his own, he does not respond. He kind of cowers off. Unless its about politics or gun control he doesn't reply twice. I've noticed that about him over the past years on this site.

Aaron

That's the thing though, how can any of us form an opinion one way or the other when the only one who is aware of Eduard's slight is him?

Post it Apu, lets get this a rocking :woot.gif:/>/>

While it takes a great deal to offend me, this isn't the thread for it and it will certainly offend others.

There isn't any nudity, but NOTHING is left to the imagination. It's one of the figures for my 1970 Flat-bottom drag boat dio, in 1/8th scale.

Looking forward to seeing reactions to it at the NNL North this year!

Dear Mr. Fry,

I find the ignorance of your statement rather offensive.

Offensive enough to thrust my knee up between your legs.

Sincerely, Litvyak

While it takes a great deal to offend me, this isn't the thread for it and it will certainly offend others.

There isn't any nudity, but NOTHING is left to the imagination. It's one of the figures for my 1970 Flat-bottom drag boat dio, in 1/8th scale.

Looking forward to seeing reactions to it at the NNL North this year!

I'm kinda curious now, too! (Curious in a good way. I haven't bought any in years, but I do still have a few anime figs of my own that would also qualify as unpostable here).

And then you should see some of the figures available in model railway scales, some of those qualify as outright *********.

While I am offended by the constant sun and good weather in Florida, I am completely angered that it takes so many sun beams to keep a mouse as happy as the one at WDW. I mean come on, how much more little yellow butterflies has to flock to the outer banks of the pool known as Lake Buena Vista and Bay lake. And, how much green do they have to put in the water to get that Algae color? It houses little winger vampires and wiggly things but, what is it?

And where the hick did the oversized Pig on the sign of the local grocery go? I have seen the wiggly pig walking in parades as a kid throwing out candy, and smiling right before he hands out another jolly roger f-14!

He is very obtuse. Especially when it possibly could be a 90 degree angle to the moon-star?

Thats it!! Now close the thread about polar cooling!! Im done!

-Jim

I'm guessing the Eduard bunny must have somehow been used to poke fun at either the people who complained about problems with the Eduard MiG-21bis nose, or to poke fun at the errors themselves, and that Jennings objects to this. (I base this theory on extensive googling, because it's a Saturday morning, and I have a lot of spare time.) I don't think he perceives any sexism etc. etc. inherent in the bunny.

I'm thinking Jennings threw a grenade in this room and than ran the other direction.

There should be an emoticon for that.

It was kind of a dud grenade though, everyone seems to be scratching their heads rather than getting mad. I'll admit that when I read the topic title, I knew it was Jennings. the boy ain't happy unless he's whinging about something.

To be honest, this thread is actually kind of entertaining. I'm having fun with the Monty Python references alone, no to mention an appearance by Mr. Fry and Rowan Atkinson.

It was kind of a dud grenade though, everyone seems to be scratching their heads rather than getting mad. I'll admit that when I read the topic title, I knew it was Jennings. the boy ain't happy unless he's whinging about something.

:rofl: Good one, Dave ! :salute:

It's funny because it's true ...

-Gregg

Case in point (not complaining): Eduard-BFC-700-members_02-570x391.jpg

Sometimes, nothing is more entertaining that watching members of the PC Police anally dropping bricks over nothing.....

Now it's time for me to raid my nieghbor's house and burn his stash of Playboy Magazines after spending hours in the bathroom "reading the articles"......

Sometimes, nothing is more entertaining that watching members of the PC Police anally dropping bricks over nothing.....

Now it's time for me to raid my nieghbor's house and burn his stash of Playboy Magazines after spending hours in the bathroom "reading the articles"......

Not sure if your sarcasm detector is broken or if you are making a bunny pun...but good one!