Does anyone think the "Bunny Club" is remotely cute?

Animal scroll down MY link... :wacko:/> :blink:/>

...Just for your eyes only...if Jennings sees this, he'll go further and deeper... : :pancake20bunny0xf:/> :pancake20bunny0xf:/> :gr_eek2:/> :709-457:/>

http://www.eduard.com/bfc

I see absolutely nothing f*ng wrong with this nor the picture of the three women packing up kits for mailing. Are some people thin-skinned? Or is the Tenax affecting their cognitive activities. SMH.

• 5 months later...

Well, if an advertising gimmick is designed to excite interest in a product range, with a thread of 127 replies (so far,) I'd say the cartoon has done its job.

Is it cute? If you've ever had every one of your lettuces and carrots nicked by rabbits, I doubt it.

Is it, however, offensive? I give you today's example of two of the U.K.'s largest supermarket chains, who've been selling "fancy dress" costumes of a mental ward and a psycho ward patient. Put against that sort of twisted thinking, I suggest a cartoon rabbit is exceedingly small beer.

Edgar

Apparently ARC is programmed to block any links to Zone Five. It will not link correctly no matter how you do it.

Having been to their site, and read their puerile language, ARC are doing us a favour; think I'll wait for them to grow up, before visiting again.

Edgar

Actually the bunny goes back to the 1/32nd Bf 109E-1 release and the mishapened canopy Eduard first offered plus other issues with the kit. Eduard claimed the people who pointed thes issues couldn't possibly know more than them....ignoring the fact some of these said people were reknowned experts on the subject.

They bunny was their attempt at belittling those people, then Eduard had to eat crow when the experten were proven right. Every since Eduard has been very defensive on any errors on any release.

Stick around, you the us 109its were rough.....they screw up the new 1/48th Spitfire Mk IX the boffins will be serving fried rabbit :woot.gif:/>

I remember that. I took that bunny cartoon as pointing fun at themselves. Initially, they did push back against the critics, but but once they realized they were indeed in error, they retooled those canopies, and handed them out, free of charge, to anyone who asked for one, plus a one-time 20% discount. First time I ever saw that bunny character, he was measuring a '109 in a haphazard manner. I understood that to mean that they too, had originally measured in a haphazard manner.