First up! We have a $50 Sprue Brothers Gift Certificate to raffle off for those who had finished their Phantom cockpit or stores being used on your PAA build prior to the Group Build kicking off. Please post your finished items with a link to your build thread that predates 1 Mar 2013. Entries will be accepted up to midnight PST on 6 Mar 2013.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
Spell Check

Here is my first 3. The one on the left has been installed in the British Phantom all ready, that thread will start in a couple hours. Along with the ladder and intake covers. The other two cockpits are for F-4Es. These were made in December and have sat in the box until yesterday.

DSC_0680_zps35ada61d.jpg

this is the only pic i got Prior to march 1st .. probably dosent count.. plus Phantom deserves it way more ! he got 3 in

p10308842.jpg

No worries Neo, with raffles monthly, you have a lot of chances to win one.

V/r

Ron

No worries Neo, with raffles monthly, you have a lot of chances to win one.

V/r

Ron

Oh im not worried

im already lucky enouph to participate .. just wanted to give Phantom some presure :P cant let him win that easy :woot.gif:

OK, even though the competition was tough, Phantom wins a SprueBrothers $50 Gift Certificate for completing his cockpits (3) prior to the GB start date. PM me your email address Phantom and we'll get that set up for you.

V/r

Ron

OK, that wraps up our first raffle, gratz to Phantom! The next "scheduled" raffle will be on 1 April and is open to everyone who is actively participating in this group build.

V/r

Ron

Thanks guys I all ready cashed it in!

Almost got the Academy Phantom to try out but shipping almost doubled the price. So I picked up some Phantom intakes and a CF-5. Wonderful to win a big prize like this Thank you VERY much!!!!!!

Excellent to pick up something I wanted for free!!!!!!!!70.gif

Edited by phantom
  • 3 weeks later...

Fellow Phantom Addicts Annonymous participants,

We are 1 week away from our first monthly GB raffle. Due to the large number of participants in this build, we will be offering 4 $25 SprueBrothers gift certificates. All that is needed to be eligible for the raffle is a build thread in this group build that has shown activity this month. As an added bonus, the top 5 active threads for the month will be put into their own raffle for an additional $25 gift certificate. The stop date for counting last minute posts is 31 Mar 2013 2359 PST.

A big thanks to everyone who has jumped on board to share the Phantom building experience!

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace

And the results are in for the Phantom Addicts Annonymous monthly raffles! The raffles were conducted using an online paid raffle service, if anyone would like to see the official results I can forward to them.

For the first drawing, 4 winners were drawn from 32 eligible contestants, each winner will receive a Spruebrothers $25 Gift Certificate. And here they are!

Phantom

Mungo 1974

Garcor

Litvyak

The second drawing was to choose 1 out of the top 5 active contestants to win a Spruebrothers $25 Gift Certificate, if the contestant had multiple builds, the activity for all were consolidated as one for a final total. The top 5 active list consisted of Phantom, Procopius, Kurnass77, PhantomphreakII, and Carlizle84. And the winner of this drawing is.....

Carlizle84

If you are a raffle winner, please shoot me a PM with your name and email address on it and I'll get those certificates out. Gratz to all, the next raffle will be 1 May 2013, so if you missed out on this one, there's always next month :D

V/r

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

ALCON,

We're right around the corner from our next monthly raffle, as in the first month, there will be four $25 Gift Certificates and one $25 Gift Certificate for the top contributer drawn from the top 5 busiest threads this month.

V/r

Ron

• 2 weeks later...