FINALLY!!! Got a break from work and was able to run the Raffle for this month.

The folowing winners have won $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificates, please PM me you email address and name so that we can get those to you.

The winners of your drawing are…

1st

Anders_Isaksson

2nd

Eclipseone

3rd

Carlizle84

4th

PhantomPhreakII

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Friday, 24 May 2013 at 07:30:01 UTC The winners were drawn from a list of 40 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15084

The top contributers (thread activity) for the month of April came down to carlizle84, Pete, kurnass77, John Lequerica, and procopius. The winner will receive a $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate. Please send me a PM with your name and email address if winner.

The winner of your drawing is…

1st

Pete

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Friday, 24 May 2013 at 08:13:30 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 5 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15087

Gratz to all the monthly winners!

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace

Hi guys!

Looking to get back to this GB and the BentWing F4U GB after a very busy period at work which has cut into my bench time.

I do see i was a raffle winner too,can i still claim my prize or is it to late?

Gary

Hi guys!

Looking to get back to this GB and the BentWing F4U GB after a very busy period at work which has cut into my bench time.

I do see i was a raffle winner too,can i still claim my prize or is it to late?

Gary

Gary,

We've been waiting for you to resurface, you can still claim your prize from the first raffle if you PM me your name and email address.

V/r

Ron

Phew! It's that time again, will be looking at all the Phantom progress for the month of May and again randomly selecting 4 random winners (everyone active in the month of May will be tossed in the hat) and 1 out of the 5 busiest threads in May, multiple builds will be added together for a single total for the month for that person. Don't forget, to be eligible for the big prizes at the end of the build, you gotta have a finished Phantom posted in the Finished Builds Gallery.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
Typo

1st

Anders_Isaksson

I regret that I failed to notice the above result when it was posted as I have been too busy to visit the board lately, but a belated thanks for this prize in the GB raffle. Very much appreciated! :woot.gif:/>

The gift certificate will be used for some Phantom related stuff for sure.

Thanks again! :)/>

Edited by Anders_Isaksson
  • 1 month later...

ALCON,

I'll be pushing to get the monthly raffles for May and June done this week, actually have May's pretty much done. So, stay tuned in, and maybe you'll be a winner!

V/r

Ron

Hello everyone,

Phinally read through all the post from all the builds and tallied up the GB activity for the months of May and June to conduct the raffles accordingly. For the month of May, the following will be receiving a Spruebrothers $25 Gift Certificate, please PM me your name and email address to receive your prize.

The winners of the drawing are…

1st kurnass77

2nd Spectre711

3rd garcor

4th Stefan buysse

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 13:34:55 UTC The winners were drawn from a list of 22 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15708

For the top contributer raffle, 1 winner was chosen from the following 5 top contributers for the month of May and will receive a $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate.

carlizle84

Rkic

phantom

Bigasshammm

PhantomPhreakII

The winner of this drawing is…

1st Bigasshammm

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 13:50:52 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 5 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15709

For the month of June, the following raffle winners will be receiving a $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate...

The winners of the drawing are…

1st bikerider

2nd carlizle84

3rd mungo1974

4th Litvyak

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 14:03:35 UTC The winners were drawn from a list of 21 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15710

For the June top contributer raffle, 1 winner will receive a $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate. The following 5 were the top contributers for the month of June...

Bigasshammm

phantom

carlizle84

Neo

mingwin

The winner of the drawing is…

1st Neo

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 14:14:13 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 5 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=15711

Congratulations to all the monthly raffle winners! Please send me a PM with your name and email address to receive your prizes.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
Added Junes Raffle info

Raffle winners,

Having a little problem with Sprue Brothers site and the Gift Certificate option accepting email addresses, once I get this resolved with Gordon the certificates will be emailed out.

V/r

Ron

Success!

SB Gift Certificates have gone out to the winners who have PM'd me their info, and a couple other's who were previous raffle winners and I still had their info. Still a few MIA's out there that need to claim their prize!

V/r

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

Fellow Addicts,

The raffle results for all those who had build activity in the month of July are in! Winners will be receiving the traditional SprueBrothers $25 Gift Certificates. All raffles are drawn using Random.org's 3rd party raffle service.

1st

Dmthamade

2nd

Phantom

3rd

John Lequerica

4th

Garcor

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Thursday, 15 August 2013 at 11:46:28 UTC The winners were drawn from a list of 20 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

And for the winner of the Top Five raffle, who will be receiving the traditional SprueBrothers $25 Gift Certificate:

The winner of your drawing is…

1st

Litvyak

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Thursday, 15 August 2013 at 11:54:13 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 5 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

Big gratz to all the July raffle winners! Please PM me your name and email address and we'll get those out to you ASAP.

V/r

Ron