• 2 weeks later...

So my third finished build of the GB, and a milestone, too - it's my fifth finished Phantom!

1/72 Hasegawa F-4E, OOB with Novascale decals for the RAAF-specific decals, stencils gathered from various sources, as described in the build thread.

100_0445_zps801e35ce.jpg

100_0447_zpsa30e05b2.jpg

100_0448_zps47b9011c.jpg

I'm glad this is done with, this was quite frustrating, and "RAAF F-4E" is still on my list of things to build, but this will hold the space for the new one serviceably, I think!

Another fine Phantom Litvyak! Gratz on number 3 for the build, Phantom better start looking over his shoulder.

V/r

Ron

Quite true. Therefore, here is number 166. Hasegawa F-4EJ with Model alliance decals.

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0334-1.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

And here is GB entry #5 - ROKAF RF-4C, Hasegawa kit, decals from Hi-Decal (plus some from the kit):

100_0464_zpse34af349.jpg

100_0468_zpsc7cc237d.jpg

100_0469_zpsfcae91e0.jpg

And here's a view of the five GB entries together. Front to back, ROKAF RF-4C, ROKAF F-4E, RAAF F-4E, RAF FGR.2, RN FG.1:

100_0473_zpsf1e1ca4e.jpg

Edited by Litvyak

Phantom #167. Hasegawa F-4E with Wolf Pack South Korean camera pods, very tiny things that fit nice where the cat hook would go. Metal pitot tube and kit decals. A part of a Eduard photo sheet that was laying about.

DSC_0427-2.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

Litvyak, you are officially a Phantom Addict, gratz! You have built a nice tribute to the Phantom.

Phantom (Mr International), again I met several modelers (non from ARC) at the Phantom Pharewell event in Germany that knew who you were, and again from different countries (UK, GE, Holland). A big gratz on your #167, another beauty for your collection.

Charlizle84, Gratz on finishing your entry, you did an excellent job with the panels and shading, you have captured that Weasel look very well.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
  • 2 weeks later...

My first entry,Hase 1/72 F-4B VMFA-115,Chu Lai 1968,

Eduard PE,Aires exhaust nozzle,CAM decals for the Squadron markings,Master Model metal AOA and pitot,Airwawes folding wing PEs and Verlinden bang seats

aafv.jpg[/url][/img]

pwqf.jpg[/url][/img]

7u0s.jpg[/url][/img]

f3x9.jpg[/url][/img]

1mj0.jpg[/url][/img]

edb1.jpg[/url][/img]

xtg4.jpg[/url][/img]