Looks great, Mingwin! smile.gif

Thank you Litvyak! BTW it's the 1/48 monogram F-4J, without any weathering at all... to avoid any Marines critique and comments on how hard they'd work to keep this machine pristine!w00t.gif

Thank you Litvyak! BTW it's the 1/48 monogram F-4J, without any weathering at all... to avoid any Marines critique and comments on how hard they'd work to keep this machine pristine!w00t.gif

Zing!

Both look great.

NEO awesome work as well.

I was able to get a second one done. It is the old revell/monogram kit. I am not sure about the stencils and walkways because the SuperScale decals that I used do not show or say anything about additional markings beyond what they provide. The pictures of the aircraft that I saw online showed additonal stuff so I added what I thought was good.

F-4C16a_zps3909770c.jpg

F-4C20_zps36be2007.jpg

F-4C14_zpsebe22693.jpg

And here it is with the rest of my Revell/Monogram fleet.

F-4C23_zpsd215277a.jpg

I really enjoyed seeing all the Phantoms being built during this group build.

Els

my fifth! ...and certainly the last i'll be able to pop-out before the group build deadline... click on the picture for more photos of that bird!

DSCN5221_zps828eb12a.jpg

Edited by mingwin

And my ninth and final entry is done! 1/72 Hasegawa kit with Airdoc decals for a Luftwaffe RF-4E in Norm 72 at Exercise Best Focus '82.

100_0588_zpse47a74ea.jpg

100_0590_zps0ae702b7.jpg

100_0592_zps7cac4464.jpg

100_0593_zpsb632ae8f.jpg

100_0594_zpsd3327958.jpg

I have had an absolute blast through this GB... I'm still amazed at how much it made me want to BUILD ANOTHER PHANTOM! :D

Another great Phantom for your collection Litvyak! The fact that a few of you built so many Phantoms in the past 6 months just blows me away.

V/r

Ron

maybe it has something to do with the Group Build name... which is like an invitation for some excessive Phantom builders... (and notice that, 3 of the most excessive builders in this GB are located in Canada... don't know if something could be told or learn on that...)

Your best Rhino mate!

Gianni

thank you Gianni!

i agree with you... that model even makes me feel some pride (of myself) when I look at it! which is kinda unusual for me from a plastic model! ...not yet perfect, but still my better build yet!

maybe it has something to do with the Group Build name... which is like an invitation for some excessive Phantom builders... (and notice that, 3 of the most excessive builders in this GB are located in Canada... don't know if something could be told or learn on that...)

I think there's something in the water in Canada, or maybe it's all the snow? I need to move there so I can crank out some kits!

V/r

Ron

Sixth! by a nick of time...a very last one before the deadline!

DSCN5281_zpse21f22d4.jpg

I'm so envious of your SEA camo I can eat a bag of worms :popcorn: ! I'm still micro spraying away on mine to clean it up.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace