2 Bob's 48th Kara Sahin decal set I got in a trade and don't plan to use. Offering it Free in the US, or you pay shipping if outside US.

ALso have 72nd Has F-4J/S kit 00834 ... Has outboard wing panel for both J and S versions. I only want the S panels from the kit which leaves a fully intact J version w markings for both J and S. For Sale: $15 + Shipping.

I'm near Seattle, WA

***6 Mar: Decal and kit spoken for. ***

Edited by Gary F

2 Bob's 48th Kara Sahin decal set I got in a trade and don't plan to use. Offering it Free in the US, or you pay shipping if outside US.

ALso have 72nd Has F-4J/S kit 00834 ... Has outboard wing panel for both J and S versions. I only want the S panels from the kit which leaves a fully intact J version w markings for both J and S. For Sale: $15 + Shipping.

I'm near Seattle, WA

I'll take the Kara Sahin sheet if its still available.

Thanks

Harald

The Netherlands

If there is any one here who's experienced in vacuforming, willing to make me a one piece windscreen (frameless), I'd be more than happy to make you a deal!

I've got a 1/72 Hasegawa F-4G waiting here that needs one of these frameless wraparound windscreens...

Daniël

I'm near Seattle, WA

Edit: The F-4J kit from Gary is still availiable fo anyone looking to get it.

Denis

Edited by EX_Birdgunner

I have to offer a set of AIRES nozzels 1/72 for a british Phantom, with spey engines (FG.1 and FGR 2)

also decals from Hi-Decal 1/48 No. 48-025 F-4D - SOLD!

Hi-Decal 1/48 No. 48-023 RF-4C/E

Airdoc No. ADM72/48007 British Phantoms - the FGR.2 of the RAF in Germany 1/48

Expert Choice No. 48-9 F-4D Minnesota ANG 148 FIG

Eagle Strike "Phantoms Phorever Pt. 5" No. 48022 1/48 (one F-4B VF 51, one F-4J VF-121) maybe for the new Academy F-4B??

Aeromaster 1/48 "Air war over Vietnam Pt. 1" Korat Phantoms (sharkmouths!!) No. 48-304

CAM Decals No. P48-005 F-4J VMFA-451 "warlords" (1976) bicentennial version with blue Nose and white blue rudder with white stars.

When someone needs a Hasegawa F-4E "30 years phab. Phantoms" - for Sale 35€ (new)

Edited by tobiK

I am in need of a phantom kit. I prefer 48 or 32nd scale. Would like to build either a Jolly Rogers, SEA, or something weird colorful and bright. Like the orange test aircraft or something. I know I can go get a kit anywhere right now but I'm very cheap and waiting for a gotta have it deal. Plus I have a small vacation coming up so I won't be able to do anything till after the first week of April. But figured Id out a feeler out there.

If there is any one here who's experienced in vacuforming, willing to make me a one piece windscreen (frameless), I'd be more than happy to make you a deal!

I've got a 1/72 Hasegawa F-4G waiting here that needs one of these frameless wraparound windscreens...

Daniël

Do a Google Search for "Rob Taurus" Canopys. Don't think he has a F-4 1/72 canopy yet but he is expanding fast. I have his F-15E canopy and its excellent.

Maybe ask him to vac it for you ?

LF some 48th scale USAF wheels from Has F-4 ... any one got a couple set in their spares?

If not I'll probably get a few sets from Royal Resins but thought I'd try here first.

Thanks

near Seattle, WA

Hi guys, I'm still looking for a bang seat ( Im building the F-4EJ Kai, but I think any E or F version seat should be fine) and any other PE leftovers ( Especially the instrument panel).

I'm interested in either a trade or buying them.

Kind regards,Sven.

Hi all guys,I know that the 1/72 Fujimi are boxed with the option of the outer pylons freeof any load.I've noted that during the 'Nam conflict,especially the Navy plane flew with these pylons empty or with some interesting weapons combination;because I've programmed to build several Navy F-4 of this conflict ( principally MiG-killers )I wanted to ask if any holder of Fujimi kits can trade these parts.

Gianni.

If anyone's got a spare one-piece canopy from a Hasegawa 1/48th Phantom, I'd like to trade/buy/mooch it from you! I know it was offered in the "Showtime 100" release, don't know if any others... Gimme a yell if you wanna deal. And, thanks very much!

Frank

[

... send me a PM ....

I really do appreciate your help, Gianni!

For others: I want to do at least three models of the Phantom on that sheet, so am looking for more than one copy.

One model will go to each of my sons, and the other one is for me.

Thanks again, Gianni.

Gene

If anyone's got a spare one-piece canopy from a Hasegawa 1/48th Phantom,....

Well, Frank, it's not a "spare" that I have, but for you ...... well .... Special Deal. Update me with your current address via PM or email.

Have you found out what other Has kit besides Showtime has the one-piece canopy?

Gene K

I hope to sent your decals tomorrow or after tomorrow,ok?

Many thanks, Gianni.

I'll dig through some Fujimi kits and send you outboard pylons ... or the kits if you want - your choice.

The pylons are not too hard to make -- cut them off the wing tanks (but don't saw off horizontally, go vertical to get extra plastic on the bottom).

Gene K

Has 48th F-4G (PT9 or 07209) and F-4E (PT8 or 07208) both have the one piece canopy included, if it helps. May be others but have them in front of me.

Thanks - it's also in the Monogram Pro Modeler issue of the Has F-4E.

Gene K