The Hasegawa RF-4 kits feature thick wings. If you're looking for thin wings, there is a thin wing resin conversion from Royale Resin. Some parts won't be used though (radome):

http://www.royaleresin.net/products/productpage/r050.html

Or you can try and find the raised panel line Hasegawa F-4B/N thin wings, however some of the raised panel lines do not match up with the new tool F-4 fuselages but that can be fixed if you choose to rescribe the wings.

Edited by PlasticWeapons
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm building a Spanish F-4C, and I'm looking for a couple things to hang under it. I need a SUU-16 gunpod with centreline pylon (can be found in the Monogram and Accurate Miniatures F-4 kits) and a SUU-20 practice bomb dispenser (can be found in the Hasegawa weapons set 3).

I live in The Netherlands and can do PayPal.

Thanks. :)/>

Did you ever find these items Pete?

V/r

Ron

ALso have 72nd Has F-4J/S kit 00834 ... Has outboard wing panel for both J and S versions. I only want the S panels from the kit which leaves a fully intact J version w markings for both J and S. For Sale: $15

The above got me thinking...

I have a Hasegawa F-4S but also a surplus set of slatless outer wings from my project to build an F from an E kit using an extra pair of slatted outer wings.

So... would mating the S main wing with the slatless outer wings give me a proper J with the rest of the kit contents? :unsure:/>

From what I can see Hasegawa's F-4S is not a correct representation ootb because the strengthening ribs on the underside seem to be missing, right?

Otherwise, does anyone offer the ribs as PE parts? Eduard does not seem to offer these.

Sorry for the many Qs... :rolleyes:/>

Edited by Anders_Isaksson

Also anyone got a spare AF nose gear door in their 1/48 Hase RF-4B spares.

I have a 'battle damaged' model that needs repairs.

Gary

You mean the curved doors? If so I've got those. Probably have the doghouse too.

You mean the curved doors? If so I've got those. Probably have the doghouse too.

10173170z4_zps841c070f.jpg

Hi Hammm, the parts i need are highlighted in black.....Hasegawa instructions would have use the Air Force style nose door part N20 on the USMC RF-4B kit this is wrong it should be part G10 highlighted in red.

Do you still need a one piece canopy?....i have spares if you need one

Gary

I've got the canopy all straightened. If I remember tonight ill take a look at what I'm using and what I have left. The instructions tell you to use the flat main door and then the smaller door wih the center cutout where you install a clear piece. If that makes sense.

I'm looking for the addendum sheet to Xtradecal's X72-072 USAFE UK based F-4 Phantoms in 1/72 (LINK TO HANNANTS). I'm specifically looking for the option for the Euro 1-schemed RF-4C 65-381, 1 TRS, 10 TRW, RAF Alconbury, July 1985.

The jet's decals aren't on the main sheet. It's only thanks to "Andre" - :thumbsup: - that I know there's this addendum sheet. I've already e-mailed Hannants about it and they were so kind to send me a second sheet, but that also didn't contain the addendum sheet. So I have to assume they no longer have them either.

If anyone has the sheet and doesn't intend to build this particular RF-4C, I'd gladly buy them from you!

I don't suppose anyone has a spare decal sheet in good condition from the Fujimi "Yellow Bird" FG.1/F-4K boxing, they'd be willing to sell, do they? I'd love to build either the "Spook" or "Ten Ton Budgie" options from there.

I've got that kit and I intend to build it as a what-if some day. Therefore, I have no use for the decals. If you could still use them, send me your snail mail address and I'll send 'em off to you.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got that kit and I intend to build it as a what-if some day. Therefore, I have no use for the decals. If you could still use them, send me your snail mail address and I'll send 'em off to you.

Thanks, but since then I somehow came into no less than four "Yellow Bird" boxings, so my cup runneth over. Offer much appreciated, though!