Tamiya 1/48 F-16C/N Aggressor/Adversary

She was flashy, sporty....she looked around forty (close enough)...she looked flirty, dirty :woot.gif::rolleyes: , Ya just gotta admire a working girl, and from the looks of this beauty she's been puttin in overtime training the hotshots how to survive being targeted. Great job, the weathering is superb dirty and worn in all the right places. It seems every other week you see another build of this bird, but not like this. It's difficult to make a build done so often stand out, but you have done that and some extra. Congrats on a build very well done :clap2: :clap2: :salute: .

Wow guys! Thanks a ton!!! I was really hesitant to do such heavy weathering and whether or not it was appropriate but your feedback makes me feel good about it. Glad you're enjoying it!

Looking pretty good, thanks for sharing!

What is the Tamiya pod in the central station? :unsure:/>

Arnaud

It's the AN/ALQ-184 ECM pod but the AN/ALQ-188 Jamming pod is supposed to go there, but I put it on the wing pylon instead...

It's the AN/ALQ-184 ECM pod but the AN/ALQ-188 Jamming pod is supposed to go there, but I put it on the wing pylon instead...

Thanks for the details, although that was not quite my point: The markings on the pod look exactly like the Tamiya pod ;)