HobbyCraft F4U Birdcage Part Help

Hey folks. I recently uncovered an old kit of mine that was started and long forgotten. I have the Hobbycraft F4U Birdcage PN HC1525. I seem to have somehow misplaced the entire engine and cowling for the kit. Does anyone know of or happen to have a spare or replacement? or am I just looking at needing to replace the entire kit? Thanks folks!

Hey folks. I recently uncovered an old kit of mine that was started and long forgotten. I have the Hobbycraft F4U Birdcage PN HC1525. I seem to have somehow misplaced the entire engine and cowling for the kit. Does anyone know of or happen to have a spare or replacement? or am I just looking at needing to replace the entire kit? Thanks folks!

I've got what you need. Do you need the cowl flaps too? What's your mailing address, and how soon do you need them? I'm in the Boston, MA area, pretty much housebound right now in the midst of a snowstorm. Early next week do?

Pip