Why no email when PM received?

I used to get an email every time I got a PM. Now I get nothing. I checked the junk folder, and nothing there either. I also checked my forum settings and it is set to send email. Has anyone else had this problem? Did the forums disable this function?

I just received a PM yesterday and I did receive the email. Has your email provider changed their spam settings? With mine, I can log in through their website and change the spam filter sensitivity. I can also add domains to the safe sender list. Try adding sheb@telus.net . That is the email address that my last ARC notification came from

Try entering the domain in directly at Hotmail as a safe domain. Depending on what I have my filter set to, some emails won't ever come through- they don't go to a spam folder, they are just automatically deleted with no record. Maybe Hotmail changed their settings and now the @telus.net is automatically deleted without you even knowing.

This may be related to my issue with changing my email address here. It's a hotmail address as well and I never got a response to the verification request. Also never received a response to the PMs I sent, but as they would show up here too it's clear no responses were ever sent. And hotmail doesn't have a "safe sender" list like others do and with the changes they're making I'd be surprised if it got any better.

Ken