IAF F-4E Phantom II "Hammers" Squadron loadouts

Hello,

I'm looking for any reference about IAF Phantom's loadouts, especially of those who flew under "Hammers" squadron insignia.

Currently I'm building an 1/72 Revell F-4E Phantom and would like to finish it with No. #209.

So if someone has any reference, please share with me.

That would be very helpful and kind of You.

Thank You all in advance, for Your time, reading this message

Best regards,

Edgaras

Edited by Edgaras

Typical A/G loads were 750lb bombs and 500lb bombs both slick and low drag, with 2 Aim-7 in the aft bays.

If you want to hang a sidewinder, which was not too common, you cannot hang a bomb under it.

Do you have a specific time frame?

Curt

Typical A/G loads were 750lb bombs and 500lb bombs both slick and low drag, with 2 Aim-7 in the aft bays.

If you want to hang a sidewinder, which was not too common, you cannot hang a bomb under it.

Do you have a specific time frame?

Curt

Thanks :) I don't have specific time frame. All I want is make a fighter who was caring No. #209 markings from "Hammers" Squadron. As far as I know this airplane shot down 4 enemy aircraft.

That is why I wonder what loadout he carried during the missions.

Any ideas?

All I want is make a fighter who was caring No. #209 markings from "Hammers" Squadron. As far as I know this airplane shot down 4 enemy aircraft.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you mean the markings with black and yellow checkers on rudder. The rudders were painted in the checkers between 1981 and 1983. So you can load your Kurnass with a lot of guided weapons, such as AGM-65 (69 squadron pioneered Maverick operations during late phase of YKW), RAFAEL Piramide/Tadmit TV-guided bomb and even RAFAEL Popeye since 1986.

Also 69 squadron were the first to use RAFAEL Python 3 AAM in 1978.

Thank You guys for reference. I appreciate :cheers:/>

Brahio, You are right I wanna build the jet with yellow rudder and painted in the checkers.

But it would be very good to find any pictures with loadouts, not just text :) and the problem is, I can't find any...

I found a few pic's in the Isra Book, prior to October 73' the a/c was numbered 109,which was when it got it's kills, but since you want the checkers on the tail you can carry the later improved munitions.Pic's (1984)show 209 carrying a "Tadmit" EOGB ALQ101 or 119 in the left forward aim-7 well and an aim-9D in the right forward aim-7 well (with adapter)fuel tanks on all 3 locations, I believe this is a training mission as the Tadmit has a blue strip on it. Then there are the more "Typical" load of 5 750's on the center-line, a TER on the wing stations and or the dual aim 9's on one of the wing stations (asymmetric).

Note there were 2 109's, the one in my Sig (109 68-0470), and your 209 (71-1396), as I mentioned your a/s got it's prefix (1)109 changed in Oct 73 to (2)209.

Curt