New from Aztec models!

Thanks for link - I'm getting that second sheet for the Indonesian bird.

bob

Unfortunately, it's only a museum marking, not an operational one. At least, there's no evidence that the scheme ever used when the MiG was operational... :crying2:/>

They have a part 2 coming out as well, the Namibia one looks sweet!

Unfortunately a quick look at the few photo's availible of Namibian F-7's show that the camouflage pattern on the wings shown on the decal sheet is very wrong.

But its great to get the decals all the same.

Unfortunately, it's only a museum marking, not an operational one. At least, there's no evidence that the scheme ever used when the MiG was operational... :crying2:/>/>

That's too bad - it's a striking scheme. Do you have any operational Indonesian schemes?

bob

Unfortunately a quick look at the few photo's availible of Namibian F-7's show that the camouflage pattern on the wings shown on the decal sheet is very wrong.

But its great to get the decals all the same.

hmm, thats not good! Can you share a photo with views of the Namibian F-7 wings?

I hope the read their email. The "Have Doughnut" scheme is not correct or complete...

I'm sure they do! Please if you seen any mistakes don't hesitate to say so!

What subjects are going to be on the Mirage sheet?

whistle.gif what would you like?

I was hoping for a Yugoslavian shark F-13...

Hey Saul!

Do you have a photo?

No Pakistan AF F-7's in either decals... Might be a Pt.3 in line???

Bye.

Marco

Don't know, But Sudanese, Pakistan, algerian and others have not been covered :)

Cheers folks!

Mikkel

hmm, thats not good! Can you share a photo with views of the Namibian F-7 wings?

I'm sure they do! Please if you seen any mistakes don't hesitate to say so!

whistle.gif what would you like?

Hey Saul!

Do you have a photo?

Don't know, But Sudanese, Pakistan, algerian and others have not been covered :)/>/>

Cheers folks!

Mikkel

Hi Mikkel here you are, Namibian F-7, you cannot see the top of the wing properly but you can see where the green runs over the leading edge and tail wing but on the decal drawings there is no green shown at all in that area.

I hope thats helpful.

F-7NM_NAMIBIA_1_zps19b511fa.jpg