Help with A-4K paint color?

I'm working on a A-4K Skyhawk, built from Hasegawa's A-4E/F kit. I'm using Gekko Graphics great decals, and the bird I'm building is the third one down on this sheet:

07_gg48-001e.jpg

I can't for the life of me find any photos showing the paint color of the underside of the wing slats and the underside wing flaps on the back of the wing (though I'm sure they have a real name). Brett Green build this same aircraft a few years ago, and it looks like he painted the interior of those wing flaps the same gray as appears on the outside of the plane, but it's hard to tell. Does anyone have a good suggestions for this?

Thanks!

Matt

Glad it helped.

Always happy to see a Kiwi scooter. Especially in that colour scheme.

I miss seeing the real ones as they used to visit us here quite a bit.

Cheers,

Motty.

If you're near Lakeland Florida in the next few weeks you can see them fly again

Oh, that would be cool.

Do you know if they're still in their original camo or repainted?

Cheers,

Motty.

The A-4's are staying in their original all green scheme for now. If/when they need a repaint maybe they'll get a new scheme but I don't theink that'll happen anytime soon

The Macchi's, which Draken also purchased, and one of which has flown already, will stay in the Euro 1 scheme

• 2 weeks later...

The first one (ex NZ6252) flew this past weekend

Indeed. It first flew Friday, then flew again Saturday. If all goes well, it'll fly again tomorrow before the New Zealand Air Force Heritage Day on Wednesday. Pix will be released on Wednesday.