Question Regarding Personal Messages (PM's)

All,

I sent a PM to a fellow ARC'er and I usually check the status of the PM in the upper left hand corner to see if the person has read it. I think that I know the answer to this before I ask it, but what does it mean when the status has that the person I sent the PM to "has left the conversation"? My first thoughts are that the person I sent the PM to deleted the PM after reading it which in turn deleted it out of his PM box. Is this correct? Thanks for the information, folks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen
  • 2 months later...

Ken,

Just read this.When they have left the conversation means that they are offline so are not reading your PM.

If it says the person has blocked you is almost the same thing..they are NO LONGER USING THE PM and has left the conversation..and is no longer available for conversation on the PM. Till they sign on again...

if you get a Red Cross beside a message in your PM box it means that THAT OTHER PERSON with whom you conversed with has deleted the messages between you and him..it may be that he has gotten the info he required and that message is no longer useful or that he needs to do that because he needs to clear his PM BOX.

If you delete any messages that you no longer want to keep then that message will show a RED CROSS On the persons PM BOX to whom you sent and on your PM BOX It will simply be deleted.

I have two like that in MY own PM BOX. :whistle:

Hope that helps..

Regards

HOLMES :coolio:

Edited by HOLMES